Mogul is a new systemic herbicide for the effective post-emergence control of many broad-leaved weeds on areas of amenity turf, lawns & amenity grassland. A powerful mixture of three modern active ingredients, Mogul provides outstanding control of many troublesome weeds such as bird's foot trefoil, black medick, bristly oxtongue, common cat's-ear, creeping cinquefoil, sorrel, white clover & thistle. This herbicide is rapidly absorbed and translocated meaning the weed is killed right down to the root. Mogul is one of the most powerful, cost-effective and environmentally sensitive options on the market today. It has an extremely low does rate that gives a low environmental loading of active ingredients; Mogul subsequently has the lowest packaging waste, lowest storage and lowest carriage costs of any product.
For smaller areas this product is also available as Mogul 1L.
|Recommended Dilution Rates
|Rate Per Hectare
||Dilution Per Litre
||5ml per litre of water
birds foot trefoil, black medick, bristly oxtounge,
common cat's-ear, ceeping cinquefoil, sorrell, white clover
||7.5ml per litre of water
As above plus common daisy, common dandelion,
greater plantain, common mouse-ear
||10ml per litre of water
As above plus ribwort plantain, self heal,
creeping buttercup, spear thistle
- Systemic herbicide offering post-emergence control over a variety of broad-leaved weeds.
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- Contains a powerful mixture of 3 active ingredients- fluroxypyr, clopyralid and florasulam.
- Extremely low dose rate.
- Ideal for use on amenity turf, lawns and amenity grassland.
- Always read the product label before use.
- A suitable granular fertiliser for lawns would be 9-7-7 Fertiliser.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- If moss is present in your lawn then look at Nitro-gem Liquid.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Mogul.
Mogul™ is an alternative brand to third party brands such as Praxys®