Codling Moth Trap Lure Refill
- Provides effective control over codling moths.
- Chemical free.
- Can be used in an organic garden.
Replacement Lure for the Codling Moth trap which is available HERE.
To replace: The lure will come in a foil sachet as shown in the picture. Remove the lure from the packaging, and swap with the old one in the trap. Any spare lures will need to be stored in a cool place such as fridge or freezer.
Each lure is designed to last an entire season when the moths are active. Moths appear when the trees are about to come into bloom. The lure replicates the smell of a female and attracts the male moth that then becomes trapped and dies in the water. This will reduce the amount of eggs laid and caterpillars.
- Use one trap per 16 - 20 trees.
- Monitor numbers by regularily checking the trap.
- Use between May until approximately October.
- This trap is re-usuable so do not throw it away at the end of the season.
|Codling Moth Trap Lure Refill
|Area of Use
|Safe For Use On
|Around Fruit Trees