- Control of two-spotted spider mite, leafminer and thrips.
- Blocks the pests’ nerve signals.
- Pest killed within three to four days.
Dynamec contains abamectin, a contact and translaminar insecticide & acaricide for control of two-spotted spider mite, leafminer and thrips. Abamectin, the active ingredient of Dynamec, has a broad spectrum of activity against spider mites and tarsonemids, thrips and leafminers as well as some species of aphids, caterpillars and beetle larvae. It works by blocking the pests’ nerve signals – they quickly become paralysed so can do no more damage and are killed within three to four days.
It is also soft on beneficial insects and mites and biological controls can be reintroduced relatively quickly after an application.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Thoroughly wash all application equipment with water immediately after use.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Dynamec.
|18 g/L Abamectin
|Area of Use
|Fruit Crops, Trees, Ornamentals
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|50ml per 100L water
|Safe For Use On
|Around Fruit Trees, Around Shrubs, Around Trees
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Leaf Miner, Spider Mite, Thrips