Ferro-Gem Liquid Iron 20L
|Price per item
|1 - 3
- Ideal for treating large areas.
- Effectively stengthens and greens up grass.
- Suitable for use all year round.
- Protects grass against frost and disease in the colder months.
Ferro gem® is a 6% straight iron which is used to green and toughen up grass. This product can be used all year round, although it is particularly useful during the colder months as it will help strengthen the plant against frost and disease. The active ingredient, iron, is absorbed by the leaf giving rapid results. This product is ideal for treating large areas such as horse paddocks & amenity areas. Whilst ferrous sulphate is not harmful or hazardous, we would recommend keeping livestock off the treated area for 24-48 hours as a precaution.
Apply Ferro gem® by knapsack or boom sprayer to ensure there is good coverage of the grass. Use 600-800L of water per hectare to help improve coverage of thicker swards of grass. If you are using Ferro gem® on thick infestations on grass, consider using Ruby which will help improve penetration and results by up to 20%.
For an all-in-one treatment, look at Green Force Weed, Feed & Moss Killer.
We also have this product in a smaller, 10L Container.
**Due to recent changes in the law, products which contain ferrous sulphate can no longer be claimed to have control against moss. This is because any product which 'controls' moss is now classed as a herbicide, and this requires the product to have an expensive and complex approval. Due to this, we are unable to claim that this product will control moss; In spite of the fact that the product formulation has not changed since when it was used to control moss with very good results**
- Always read the product label before use.
- For controlling grime & mould on hard surfaces look at Sapphire.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- If you are looking for grass feed, look at 9-7-7 Fertiliser or Nutri-gem Liquid.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Ferro gem®.
|Ferro-Gem Liquid Iron 20L
|Knapsack, Boom Sprayer
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|400ml-1200ml per 10L of water
|Area of Use
|Paddock, Pasture, Lawns, Sports Turf, Amenity Turf
|Boom Sprayer Rate
|40L per Hectare or 16L per Acre
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 1 Hectares or 10,000m²
Help & Advice
You may also need...
Purchase the correct amount of product for your requirements with our product calculator - which will tell you how much product you require.
Calculator Disclaimer - This is guide only, For crop specific rates please check the product label.
|Price per item
|1 - 3