Chapin 8000A Garden Push Spreader 30kg (65lb)
- 30kg Hopper capacity - rustproof poly construction.
- Built in Side Spread Control at the pull of a lever.
- Adjustable Rate Control located high on the handle for easy use.
- Power coated steel frame construction.
- 9" / 23cm Deep lug poly wheels.
- Epoxy powder coated chassis.
- High Speed Enclosed Gearbox.
- Chapin Brand.
This walk behind garden fertiliser spreader makes light work of treating lawns & other flat areas. Two poly plastic wheels provide easy manoeuvrability on many types of terrain, and can even be used to spread salt or grit during the winter. This applicator allows you to quickly spread a range of seed & fertiliser products on lawns, sports fields and paddocks. The machine's spinning disc casts a wide spreading width which means less trips, and far quicker than doing it by hand.
Giving grass the correct nutrition will ensure your lawn is healthy and a lot more tolerant to disease and drought, and will also reduce weeds & moss. If there is a large amount of moss, we would recommend removing this by using a spreadable granule called Weed Feed & Moss Killer.
This spreader has a tough polypropylene hopper, epoxy powder coated chassis chassis and handle.
- For paddocks consider applying 20-10-10 Fertiliser.
- If treating lawns, consider using 9-7-7 Fertiliser.
- When handling fertilisers ensure you wear Chemical Resistant Gloves.
- On rough or uneven ground we would recommend using a spreader with rubber wheels such as the Pro Spreader.
|Chapin 8000A Garden Push Spreader 30kg (65lb)
|Period Of Use
|All Year Round
|Area of Use
|Safe For Use On