Bunded Wheelie Bin 205L Pesticide Waste Disposal
This service includes the delivery of an empty 205L Cage and the uplift once full.
All containers must be triple washed & caps/foils separated in accordance with our waste carrier’s guidelines.
The 205L Cage is suitable for up to 12x 20L containers, 20-30x 10L containers, 30-40x 5L containers and 100-200x 1L containers.
How does it work?
1. Upon purchase of your specified sized container, our supplier will deliver to you up to 10 days after ordering. All deliveries will be made on a vehicle with a Tail Lift as standard, if your location requires a specific vehicle size this MUST be advised in the Delivery Instructions.
2. Triple wash containers and remove caps/foils. These should be accompanied in a separate bag on top of your empty containers. Please note, items which are not triple rinsed or still hazardous WILL NOT be disposed of & will be returned to you at your own cost.
3. Where possible stack or crush your containers to maximise space in the collection container.
4. Once full or nearly full, please contact our Customer Experience Team to arrange collection, either via phone or email your details to email@example.com
5. If you have included a Waste Transfer Note, this will be emailed to you once the containers have been inspected and disposed of by our certified disposal company.
There is no minimum or maximum time given to allow you to fill your waste containers, however if it is going to be on a regular basis then please contact us directly prior to order as we may be able to offer bulk discounts.
If you have any other size or disposal requirements, please get in touch.
|Bunded Wheelie Bin 205L Pesticide Waste Disposal