Trico Deer Repellent 500ml
- Relies on a harmless smell and taste deterrent.
- Exceptional rain resistance and visibility.
- Provides a year-round defence.
- Highly effective protection for trees, plants, vineyards, orchards, and crops.
Dealing with deer-related challenges in forestry and gardens can be overwhelming. Despite their beauty, these creatures can damage crops by feasting on tender shoots, leaves, and bark. Striking a balance between preserving habitats and safeguarding productivity is tricky. Traditional solutions like fencing and culling may not always be suitable, especially in commercial areas near woodlands.
Trico offers highly effective protection for trees, shrubs and ornamental plants. What sets it apart is its exceptional rain resistance and visibility, providing year-round defence.
With Trico, enjoy long-term peace of mind, as it protects both deciduous and coniferous species, even through spring growth. Follow label instructions for usage rates.
Trico relies on a harmless smell and taste deterrent, derived from emulsified sheep fat. Deer find it unappetizing and steer clear. This makes Trico a reliable solution for deer-related challenges in various settings.
How to Use:
Shake the TRICO GARDEN container prior to opening
Dilute TRICO GARDEN at a ratio of 1 part product in 3 parts water (1:3) to 1 part product in 5 parts water (1:5) and apply using a sprayer fitted with medium nozzle. 150-200mls TRICO GARDEN are applied in a final volume of 0.3 - 1.01/100m².
TRICO GARDEN should be applied as a dilute spray to trees, shrubs and ornamental plants. For specimen trees a rate of 12-20mls/tree should be used. Timing: At the first signs of damage. In the Astumn: a single application may be sufficient to repel deer but if the risk of damage persists a second application can be made 28 days after the first application. In the Spring: a single application may be sufficient to repel deer but it the risk of damage persists a maximum of three repeat applications can be made at 28 days intervals.
- Always read the product label before use.
- A maximum of four applications are permitted per annum.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Trico Deer Repellent.
- For best results, apply in early morning or late afternoon and only apply under dry conditions.
|Trico Deer Repellent 500ml
|Period Of Use
|64.6g/l Sheep Fat
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|See Product Description
|Area of Use
|Safe For Use On
|Conifer Safe, Around Shrubs, Around Fruit Trees