Sapphire® is developed specifically for those requiring an effective and easy way to treat and prevent mould, algae and grime on all hard surfaces. Sapphire® will cover up to 5 times the area of other products such as MMC Pro & Algoclear. This is due partly to the strength of Sapphire®, but also due to its special surfactant system which allow it to penetrate quicker and deeper than other brands. The 20L drum offers massive coverage for those treating bigger sites. If you require a smaller pack size, look at Sapphire 1L or Sapphire 5L.
There is no need to scrub or pressure wash, just dilute and apply. This product typically works in 2-4 days (depending on weather) and it then continues to prevent re-growth for the following weeks and months.
Sapphire® is made up of a dynamic combination of anti-bacterial disinfectant. This makes it the perfect product for all hard surface cleaning and cleansing jobs. It is suitable for use on all exterior hard surfaces including concrete, roofs, patios, wood, tennis courts, glass, plastic and block paving.
It is compatible with glyphosate herbicides, although label tank mixes must be followed. It is also safe to use as it is readily biodegradable and contains no bleach or acids. Want to kill weeds and moss in one treatment? Try a fully organic product called Natural Weed Spray
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
**In recent years, products which killed moss on hard surfaces have been classified in the UK as “biocides” and have been approved and controlled under the UK’s biocides regulations. Now, due to recent changes, products that kill moss on hard surfaces have been re-classified by the EC as herbicides. Due to this, we are unable to claim that this product will control moss; In spite of the fact that the product formulation has not changed since when it was used to control moss with very good results**
- Effective and easy way to treat and prevent mould, algae and grime on all hard surfaces.
- Covers up to 5 times the area of similar products due to it's high strength and special surfactant system which allows the active ingredients to penetrate quicker and deeper.
- No need to scrub or pressure wash! Simply dilute and apply.
- Works in 2-4 days and continues to prevent re-growth for an extended period.
- Compatible with glyphosate herbicides.
- Biodegradable and does not contain bleach or acids.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results apply at the higher rate with plenty of water on a dry & sunny day.
- We also have this in a smaller pack size - Sapphire 1L
- Save money and time and mix in Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed.
- Keep away from treated areas until they are dry.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Sapphire®.
|Active Ingredient||112.5g/L didecyldimethyl-ammonium chloride|
|MAPP NO||HSE 10417|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||2,800m2 - 5,600m2 depending on dose rate|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||1L per 20L of water (Strong) or 500ml per 20L of water (weak) covers 500m2|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||10L per 200L of water (strong) or 5L per 200L of water (weak)|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack, Watering Can|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Algae, Lichen, Moss, Mould|
|Area of Use||Artificial Surfaces, Hard Surfaces|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does not apply|