Sapphire® is an easy and effective way to treat and prevent mould, algae and grime on all hard surfaces. Sapphire® removes the need for excessive scrubbing or pressure washing, simply dilute this product and apply to the effected area. Sapphire® typically works in 2-4 days (depending on weather) and then prevents re-growth.
This biocide is made up of a combination of anti-bacterial disinfectant. It is ideal for those requiring an outdoor cleaner to cover large areas as Sapphire® covers up to 4 times the area of other brands.
Sapphire® is compatible with weed killers such as glyphosate, although label tank mixes must be followed.
If you require a smaller pack size look at Sapphire 5L or 1L.
- Always read the product label before use.
- The best time to treat moss is in the autumn and spring.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Sapphire®.