This Stem Injection system has been specifically designed for eliminating invasive weeds such as Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed, Himalayan Balsam & Horsetail. It is an ideal alternative to spraying in environmentally sensitive areas such as near water or around Plants & Shrubs.
Lightweight and easy to use, the InjectorDos Pro comes in a secure and robust carry case, complete with a 1 litre backpack to replenish the applicator via a length of hose, spare needles, gloves & grease.
To disconnect the backpack from the applicator, liquid supply is simply shut off using an in-line tap. The injector is constructed from stainless steel & features chemical resistant seals for extended product longevity and is simple to clean and maintain.
Features & Benefits
- Sharp robust needle delivers herbicide right to the centre of the stem
- A “dial-in” facility allows to adjust and control the dispensed volume
- No loss of product to the environment
- Liquid supply can be easily shut off using an in-line tap
- A finer second needle included for treating re-growth
- Lightweight design, simple cleaning and maintenance
- Smart & Safe carrying case
- Ensure you are wearing a Face Shield, Gloves & Coveralls whenever handling the Stem Injector.
- Use in conjuction with Roundup Pro Biactive 450 at a rate of 1.6ml per stem .
- It is advised you mark each stem once it has been treated.
Product Brochure - click here