Thrust is a strong selective weed killer for the control of annual and broad-leaved weeds in agricultural and amenity grassland. Whilst this product is highly effective on weeds such as thistle, dock, plantain, soft rush and buttercups, it is particularly effective on the troublesome weed, ragwort. Thrust can be applied on paddocks and pasture as it will not harm the grass. It can be applied through a vehicle mounted or hand held sprayer making it a useful and versitile product.
Following the withdrawal of many other selective herbicides, Thrust is one of the few remaining products that can boast value for money.
When using Thrust to control ragwort or other waxy weeds, we recommend mixing in a herbicide enhancer such as Activate-g 1L. This helps the herbicide to be drawn into the leaves more effectively & cuts down on the loss of product. It will also help reduce the amount of time it takes for the chemical to dry on the leaf.
To increase the spectrum of controllable weeds we would recommend using Thrust at 3L/ha mixed mixed with 2L/ha of Hurler 1L.
- Highly effective on ragwort.
- Also offers control on broad-leaved weeds such as thistle, dock, plantain, soft rush and buttercups.
- Ideal for paddocks and pasture as it is safe for grass.
- Great value for money.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Do not graze livestock on treated areas for at least 14 days after spraying.
- Avoid spraying in windy conditions as drift onto neighbouring crop may damage non-target plants.
- Apply to a dry crop when rain is not forecast for the following 12 hours.
- Save time and money and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Alwasys wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Thrust.