The UTV (Universal Terrain Vehicle) Skid Sprayer is ideal for a number of uses such as treating grass verges, golf courses, municipal parkland, sports grounds, forestry and paddocks. It's compact & lightweight frame means it can be lifted into many UTV's, Pickup Trucks & other vehicles. The specification can be altered depending on requirements- you can choose tank size & quantity, boom size, & the number of hand lances needed.
There is an option to have a twin tank system. This is particularly useful in situations where you plan to do two jobs in one. You could use one tank for selectively spraying weeds in grass through the boom, then you could have a total weed killer (such as Roundup) in the second tank for use through a hand lance. This way you can do all of your spraying one pass without having to wash out and come back. For those who would prefer to spot spray, you could run many hand lances off the pump and then walk behind the machine targeting individual weeds.
The boom kit is designed to attach to the removable drawbar of a UTV. Please let us know if you wish to have a boom adapted to mount on to another vehicle.
Please note- this is a quality British built piece of equipment which is built to order, so delivery may take up to 2 weeks depending on stock levels and additional options. Please contact us to find out.
The Standard Specification Includes:
- 100 litre polyethylene rota moulded tank.
- 12 volt Teejet electric pump with 5.3L/min flow.
- Manual pressure regulator.
- 10 meter hose reel with extendable hand lance.
- Single nozzle bodies with Hypro Air Induction Nozzles.
- 12 months warranty.
- Ideal for treating grass verges, golf courses, sports grounds ect.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Specification can be easily altered to suit your requirements.
- After a walk behind sprayer? Take a look at this 80L Walk Behind Sprayer.
- Looking for a tractor mounted boom sprayer? Consider this 200L FGA Boom Sprayer.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Coveralls, Face Shield and Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling and spraying chemicals.