MMC® Pro is the easiest and most effective way to treat and prevent mould, algae and grime on all hard surfaces. There is no need to scrub or pressure wash, just dilute and apply. This product typically works in 2-4 days (depending on weather) and then continues to prevent re-growth for the following weeks & months.
As MMC® Pro is made up of a dynamic combination of anti-bacterial disinfectant it is the perfect product for all hard surface cleaning jobs. It is suitable for use on all exterior hard surfaces including concrete, roofs, patios, wood, tennis courts, glass, plastic and block paving. MMC® Pro is approved for use with weed killers such as glyphosate and is also very safe to use as it is readily biodegradable and does not contain any bleach or acids.
We have an alternative brand called 'Sapphire' which covers 4 times the area of MMC & works out cheaper. View it here.
Want to kill weeds & moss in one treatment? Try a fully organic product called Natural Weed Spray
**In recent years, products which killed moss on hard surfaces have been classified in the UK as “biocides” and have been approved and controlled under the UK’s biocides regulations. Now, due to recent changes, products that kill moss on hard surfaces have been re-classified by the EC as herbicides. Due to this, we are unable to claim that this product will control moss; In spite of the fact that the product formulation has not changed since when it was used to control moss with very good results**
- Easy and effective way to treat and prevent mould, algae and grime on hard surfaces.
- Simply dilute and apply.
- Readily biodegradable.
- Does not contain bleach or acids.
- Works efficiently- typically 2-4 days.
- Prevents re-growth for an extended period of time.
- High m2 coverage.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Any dead growth that has not been removed by the elements can be lightly brushed away 2-4 months after treatment.
- Apply when surfaces are dry, and when no rain is expected in the following 3-4 hours.
- Looking for a cheaper option? Take a look at Sapphire.
|Active Ingredient||Didecyldimethyl-ammonium chloride Propan 2-olAlcohols|
|MAPP NO||HSE 7824|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||175m2 - 350m2 depending on dose rate|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||1L per 4L of water (Strong) or 1L per 9L of water (weak)|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||10L per 40L of water (strong) or 10L per 90L of water (weak)|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Algae, Moss, Mould|
|Area of Use||Artificial Surfaces, Hard Surfaces|
|Period Of Use||All Year Round|
|MPN||Does Not Apply|
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
|Recommended Dilution Rates|
|1 part MMC to 4 parts water
||Moss & heavy algae/grime/mould
|1 part MMC to 9 parts water
- For best results apply at the higher rate with plenty of water on a dry & sunny day
- Mix in Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed
- Use this product to remove black grime or mould from natural stone paving slabs