Depitox™ is a selective herbicide for the control of many tough broad-leaved weeds (including ragwort) in amenity & agricultural grassland. It is most effective on docks, thistles, nettles, rush and ragwort. It is widely used as a mixer product as it can be weak when used on its own. We would recommend mixing with another selective herbicide in order to increase its spectrum.
Keep livestock out of treated area for at least 14 days and until poisonous weeds such as ragwort have died and become unpalatable. It is also advised to keep livestock out for 1-2 weeks prior to application to allow lush growth. To gain better results, mix in with a herbicide enhancer called Activate-G.
|Recommended Period of Use|
|= Optimum time for application|
- Offers selective control of annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds such as thistles, nettles, ragwort and rush.
- Non-ALS mode of action to help manage herbicide reisistance.
- Approved for use in amenity and agricultural grassland and turf.
- Can be mixed with another selective herbicide to increase the product's spectrum and performance.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For Ragwort control mix 3L/Ha Depitox + 3L/Ha Agritox. Spray when the majority of plants are in the rosette stage and growing vigorously (normally in the autumn or spring) but before the flower spines start to grow. Ragwort treatment should always be part of a programme and repeat application may be necessary.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Do not sow any crop into soil treated with Depitox for at least three months after applicaton.
- Not suitable for newly established grass or turf less than one year old.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Depitox.
|Active Ingredient||500g/L 24-d|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||Up to 2 Hectares or 20,000m2|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||140ml per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||3.3L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Period Of Use||April, May, June, July, August, September, October, Spring, Summer|
|MPN||Does Not Apply|