Turfmaster is a powerful 3 way mix herbicide suitable for amenity grassland and managed amenity turf. As one of the few products remaining on the market with mecoprop-p as one of the active ingredients, it is particularly effective on broad-leaved weeds such as buttercup, clover, dandelion, daisy, thistle and plantains. Apply from April to October when the weeds and grass are actively growing and are at a stage where you will get good coverage. If you are treating grass or weeds which are particularly tall, it would be advisable to mow or roll 3 weeks before treatment to open up the canopy.
- A powerful 3 way herbicide providing control over a wide range of broad-leaved weeds.
- Provides effective control of poppies which have become resistant to ALS herbicides in some areas.
- Well suited to amenity grassland and managed amenity turf.
- One of the few remaining products on the market that has mecoprop-p as one of the active ingredients.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For tougher & waxy weeds mix in an enhancer oil called Activate-g 1L.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Avoid drift onto all neighbouring broad-leaved plants.
- Weeds are most susceptible to Turfmaster when growing vigorously under warm & moist conditions.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Turfmaster.
|Active Ingredient||43.3g/L mecoprop-p + 245g/L MCPA + 19.5g/L dicamba|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||20,000m2 or up to 2 Hectares|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||Not Approved|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||5L per Hectare or 2L per Acre|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer|
|Treats (Pest/Weed/Disease)||Clover, Dock, Fat Hen, Ragwort|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns|
|MPN||Does not apply|