Rosate 360 TF is the new non-hazardous formulation of the popular brand Rosate. It is a foliar applied total herbicide for the control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds. It can be used in many crops, for the destruction of grassland, in orchards, green cover on land not being used for production, forestry and non-crop areas. Rosate 360 TF is a quality glyphosate formulation which will control all general weeds and grasses by preventing the production of proteins needed for growth. Some larger or tougher weeds may need the application rate increasing to 6L/ha or 500ml per 10L of water. To improve how fast this product works, consider mixing in Activate-g 1L which is a powerful herbicide enhancer.
To keep areas weed free for up to 6 months, consider mixing with Paradise Long Lasting Weed Killer.
If you are looking for something that acts quicker and also kills horsetail weed then look at Diamond 5L.
For a more cost effective brand, consider looking at Gallup Biograde
Recommended Dilution Rates
|Rate Per Hectare||Dilution Per Litre||Weeds Controlled|
|3 Litres||15ml per litre of water||Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds|
|5-7 Litres||25-35ml per litre of water||Most perennial weeds|
- Foliar applied total herbicide that effectively controls annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds.
- Non-hazardous formulation.
- Can be used in a wide range of areas.
- Quality glysophate formulation.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If treating smaller areas then take a look at Rosate360 5L.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Consider using a Weed Wiper around any non-target plants to avoid any spray drift.
- If treating waxy weeds such as Ivy or Bracken use Roundup Pro Vantage 480.
- Apply this product in a medium-fine spray to a dry leaf in still conditions. Avoid spraying in the heat of the day, or when rain is forecast as this may hamper its effectiveness.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Rosate 360.
Rosate is an alternative brand to third party brands such as, Clinic Ace®, Roundup® , Gallup® , Roaste®, Slingshot™, Samurai®, Rodeo®, Barbarian®, Glyfos® and other 360g/l glyphosate brands.