Maintain NT (New Technology) is a liquid plant growth regulator that can be used on grass in amenity grassland and managed amenity turf. Maintain NT is used to reduce the growth rate of grass and therefore reduce the need to mow as frequently in amenity turf. Alongside slowing the growth rate, Maintain NT will also improve the density of swards and promote root development to improve durability.
- Reduces vertical growth of grass to reduce the need to mow as frequently.
- Reduces amount of grass clippings.
- Improved durability aids the grass' ability to withstand stress such as drought.
- Improves play on sports pitches such as bowling greens or golf courses.
- Can be used alongside a fertiliser.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Appy when grass is actively growing and not under stress.
- Do not exceed maximum dose of 16L/Hectare per year.
- Use alongside a fertiliser (such as Sward Booster G) to further improve the appearance of amenity grass.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resitant Gloves, when handling Maintain NT.
|Active Ingredient||120g/L trinexapac-ethyl|
|LERAP Category||Does Not Apply|
|Pack Size Coverage||15,625m² - 125,000m²|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||50ml per 10L of water|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||Up to 3L per Hectare|
|Application Method(s)||Boom Sprayer, Knapsack|
|Area of Use||Amenity Turf, Lawn, Sports Turf|
|Safe For Use On||Grass, Lawns, Sports Turf|
|Period Of Use||April, May, June, July, August, September, October, Spring, Summer|
Application rates are dependent on area:
Areas cut less than 6mm 0.2 - 0.4l/ hectare. (Every 2-4 weeks)
Amenity areas cut between 6mm and 18mm+ 0.8 - 1.6l/ hectare (Every 4-6 weeks)