Grazon Spot 500ml
- Young and actively growing weeds are the best to target due to being the right size. If you have topped the weeds first then wait 2-3 weeks for sufficient weed regrowth before spraying.
- Kills the root of the weed resulting in long-term control.
- Offers excellent control of broad-leaved dock, curled dock, creeping thistle, spear thistle, and common nettle.
Grazon Spot is a highly effective herbicide ideal for treating smaller areas. It contains a powerful combination of 60 g/L clopyralid + 240 g/L triclopyr, offering excellent control of broad-leaved dock, curled dock, creeping thistle, spear thistle, and common nettle in established grassland. Not only that, Grazon Spot also has an effect on a wide range of other annual and perennial weeds, as listed on the label.
Grazon Spot should be applied from March – October in good growing conditions to a dry leaf. We recommend avoiding spraying if rain is forecast as this may hamper the products effectiveness. To ensure no areas are missed or over dosed, we recommend mixing in Blue Dye which will temporarily colour the area you have sprayed blue. This will in turn save both time and money.
Grazon Spot apart from other weed control products is its full endorsement for use via handheld application equipment. This makes it incredibly easy to apply, saving you time and effort. Grazon Spot is fast-acting and provides long-term control by moving to the roots of the weeds. And with its rainfast properties in just 2 hours, you won't have to worry about the weather affecting its performance. Grazon Spot is also very safe to grass, ensuring your paddock or pasture stays healthy and lush.
Stock grazing can resume only 7 days after application, but if any poisonous weeds such as ragwort are present it will need to be longer. It is important to control weeds such as ragwort as it is toxic to grazing horses and is undesirable in grass grown for silage, hay and haylage. Ragwort is also troublesome as it spreads rapidly; the seeds are easily picked up by the wind and deposited elsewhere.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Apply Grazon Spot to a dry foliage area, avoid applications to disease- or pest-ridden targets as this will affect the efficacy of the spray.
- Keep pets and other out of treated areas for at least 2 hours until the spray has dried on the leaf.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, face shield, gloves, coveralls and rubber boots when handling Grazon Spot.
|Grazon Spot 500ml
|Period Of Use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer
|240 g/litre triclopyr + 60 g/litre clopyralid
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate
|60ml per 10L of water
|Area of Use
|Paddock, Pasture, Amenity Turf
|Pack Size Coverage
|Up to 8 Hectares or 8,000m²
|Safe For Use On
|Grass, Paddocks, Pasture
|Treats (Pest / Weed / Disease)
|Brambles, Broad-leaved Dock, Dock, Gorse, Nettle, Ragwort, Thistle