BASIS Certificate in Crop Protection
Duration: 12 days split over several weeks
Location: Agrigem training facility, Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
This course provides training and certification for sellers of agrochemicals and those giving advice on their use in amenity. The BASIS Certificate in Crop Protection for Field Sales and Technical Staff (FSTS) has been established since 1978 to provide training and certification for sellers of pesticides and those giving advice on their use. The BASIS Certificate in Crop Protection has been approved by Ministers to meet the requirements of Schedule 2 of the Control of Pesticide Regulations for certification of those involved in the sale, advice and supply of pesticides.
There are various modules to choose from which include:
- Amenity Turf
- Commercial Horticulture
- Invasive & Injurious Weeds
Dates are yet to be finalised, please Email us.
- Impact of Amenity Activities on Biodiversity, the Environment and Water.
- Recognition, Biology and Control of Weeds.
- Recognition, Biology and Control of Pests.
- Recognition, Biology and Control of Diseases.
- Module 5 Composition, Activity and Persistence of Pesticides.
- Module 6 Application of Pesticides.
- Module 7 Safe Use, Handling, Transport and Storage of Pesticides.
|MPN||Does not apply|