BASIS National Store Keeper (NSK)
Duration: 2 days.
Location: Agrigem training facility, Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
The Nominated Storekeeper Course aims to equip you with the training and knowledge to meet the standards of pesticides storage laid down in the Code of Practice for Suppliers of Pesticides. This course is a legal requirement to those storing pesticides for use or re-sale.
- Handling procedures for receiving and dispatching pesticides.
- Segregation of a pesticides with a store exercise.
- Poisons procedures.
- Taking care of the store and its contents.
- Taking care of the storekeeper.
- Accidents/first aid/safe lifting.
- Fire prevention and security.
- Introduction to health and safety at work act.
- Course review.
As of November 2015, anyone storing pesticides must have at least one member of staff as an approved NSK.
Dates are yet to be finalised, please Email us.