BASIS National Store Keeper (NSK)
Duration: 2 days
Location: Agrigem training facility, Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
The Nominated Storekeeper Course aims to equip those you to meet the standards of pesticides storage laid down in the Code of Practice for Suppliers of Pesticides. This course is a legal requirement to those storing pesticides for use or re-sale.
- Handling procedures for receiving and dispatching pesticides
- Segregation of a pesticides with a store exercise
- Poisons procedures
- Taking care of the store and its contents
- Taking care of the storekeeper
- Accidents/first aid/safe lifting
- Fire prevention and security
- Introduction to health and safety at work act
- Course review
As of November 2015, anyone storing pesticides must have at least one member of staff as an approved NSK.
Dates are yet to be finalised, please Email us
|Pack Size Coverage||N/A|
|Knapsack Sprayer Rate||N/A|
|Boom Sprayer Rate||N/A|
|Fertiliser Spreading Rate||N/A|
|Area of Use||N/A|
|Safe For Use On||N/A|
|Period Of Use||N/A|
|MPN||Does not apply|