Floreo is a systemic fungicide that offers protective and curative control of Pythium spp and Phytophthora spp. Floreo is used on outdoor and protected ornamental crops to control diseases that cause root rot. Floreo is applied as a root drench or can be incorporated into the growing media or soil.
Caused by microscopic fungus-like organisms, Phytophthora root rot is the most common cause of root decay in a wide range of trees and shrubs. The main symptoms are wilting, yellow or sparse foliage and branch dieback, although above-ground symptoms often do not develop until the root rot is advanced.
Floreo is an alternative brand name to other brands such as Subdue.
- Controls the diseases that cause root rot, including Phytophthora root rot.
- Preventative and curative control.
- Can be used all year round.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Apply when the soil is damp.
- Increase control by 20% by mixing with Ruby.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Floreo.